WORK WITH US
Business or sports administration? Marketing and communications? Data and market research?
Whatever your professional passion, take your career to the next level at Gemba.
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions
Work with the authority.
Sanitarium, Foxtel, St.George Bank – if you want to come and work with some of the biggest brands in Australia then get off the sideline, because we’ve got a massive opportunity for you. This is a chance to combine your experience in marketing with a passion for sport and entertainment.
Gemba is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Account Executive to lead and execute key projects across a variety of channels – content, social, activations, TVCs etc. So, if you are hankering to take your career to the next level in Sport and Entertainment, and have 1-2 years’ experience in managing the execution of marketing communications from creative brief to production delivery (i.e. Events, Advertising Production, Sponsorship, Content, Digital, Social), then read on.
A little about the role
Based in Sydney and reporting to an Account Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to and/or managing the day to day workflow of assigned clients’ business and Marketing Communications projects by understanding and contributing to effective client management and budget control and managing external vendors to ensure the optimal profitability on projects and maximum client impact.
Project managing the key assigned accounts or projects
- Managing and supporting development of creative campaigns
- Developing strong client relationships based on trust and integrity
- Managing and supporting the estimating and budgeting process
- Completion of post-analysis event case studies and sharing of learnings with the team
- Contributing to the provision of market insights
A little about you
You will have tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, PR, Events or Media and ideally have experience in an agency role. Your excellent communication skills, organisational skills and attention to detail will set you apart from other applicants.
You will thrive in a fast paced, busy environment that will see you work across a multitude of tasks at any one time. An energetic personality is important; we are seeking a hardworking, diligent marketing professional but you must have the ability to let your hair down and have a laugh with the fantastic team that surrounds you.
More specifically, you will have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in managing the execution of marketing communications (i.e. Content, Advertising Production, Sponsorship, Events, Digital, Content, Social) from creative brief to production delivery
- Proven experience in key stakeholder management including liaising with clients and other external agencies
- Experience in managing budgets and negotiating with external vendors
- Good understanding of the communication planning process and the creative development process
- Good spreadsheet skills for the purposes of managing budgets
- Strong project management skills, including process and procedures (e.g. critical paths, project plans)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Valid ‘Working With Children’ Check and a Current Driver’s License
As you will be involved in activations for your client you will need to be prepared to work, on occasion, outside of normal office hours.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your A-game to a market leading business in the most dynamic of industries.
How to apply for this job?
Written applications including a CV and COVER LETTER should be addressed to Vicki Nikitins, People & Culture Manager.
Applications close Monday 5 February 2018
Note: Only people who are eligible to work in Australia or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Apply for this job
Kickstart your career at Gemba.
Gemba offers third year university students who are currently studying an undergraduate degree the opportunity to complete their Vocational Placement at Gemba. If you are required to complete a set number of placement hours as part of you course, then come and get the best S&E experience with us, …
- The placement must be done as a requirement of a tertiary education or training course.
- The placement is unpaid
- The placement will be for a set period of time depending on the requirement of the course.
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are unable to offer work experience placements to secondary school students or to graduates who have completed their university degree.
For 3rd year tertiary students who are not required to complete placement hours as part of their degree but are still studying, we will consider applications pending an official request from your University.Apply for this job